Apply the following complete strategy to create a
Design Class Diagram:
1. Identify all the classes participating in the software
Do this by analyzing the interaction diagrams.
2. Draw them in a class diagram
3. Duplicate the attributes from the associated concepts
in the conceptual model.
4. Add method names by analyzing the interaction
5. Add type information to the attributes and methods.
6. Add the associations necessary to support the required
7. Add navigability arrows to the associations to indicate
the direction of attribute visibility
8. Add dependency relationship lines to indicate nonattribute
The forum ‘Official Forum- Navsingh’ is closed to new topics and replies.
This is the Official Forum of Navsingh a community that helps you find answers to all of your problems,they can be Java/programming,wordpress,android, android programming, seo related or technology related