Describe the process concepts of iterative and incremental development.
• Iterative development is a planned process of revisiting an area repeatedly, each time enhancing the system.
• Formally planned and a scheduled process.
o Complexity is never overwhelming.
o Early feedback is generated.
o Requirements can be adjusted to meet business needs.
• The definition is to add functionality to a system during several release cycles, each release contains more functionality.
• An incremental release is composed of multiple iterative cycles.
• Frequent incremental release advantages:
o Early overall integration and system testing.
o Early feedback to the developer from the end user.
o Feedback to the client about the skill of the development team.
• Main disadvantage is raised expectations.
o Early demonstration leads management on to thinking the system is complete.
This is the Official Forum of Navsingh a community that helps you find answers to all of your problems,they can be Java/programming,wordpress,android, android programming, seo related or technology related