Facebook’s Android App is a great way to access fb on the go
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and videos
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Play games and use your favorite apps
Instantly reach the people in your life—for free. Messenger is just like texting, but you don’t have to pay for every message (it works with your data plan).
Not just for Facebook friends: Message people in your phone book and just enter a phone number to add a new contact.
Group chats: Create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place.
Photos and videos: Shoot videos and snap selfies or other photos right from the app and send them with one tap.
Chat heads: Keep the conversation going while you use other apps.
Free calls: Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries. (Calls are free over Wi-Fi. Otherwise, standard data charges apply.)
Even more ways to message:
Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
Preview your gallery photos and videos without leaving the conversation–then choose the perfect ones to send.
Record voice messages when you have more to say.
Know when people have seen your messages.
Forward messages or photos to people who weren’t in the conversation.
Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
Turn on location to let people know when you’re nearby.
See who’s available on Messenger and who’s active on Facebook.
Create shortcuts to get to any conversation right from your home screen.
Turn off notifications when you’re working, sleeping or just need a break.
Stay logged in so you never flomax generic buy miss a message.
3- Facebook Pages Manager
Pages Manager helps admins connect with their audience and keep up with activity on multiple Pages, all in one place.
• Post updates and photos and respond to comments as your Pages
• View and reply to private messages sent to your Pages
• Option to get push notifications for new activity, tips and reminders
• View your latest Page Insights
This app gives you a dedicated space for you and your groups.
See all of your Facebook Groups in one place. Discuss, plan and collaborate easily and without distractions. Follow your groups here or on Facebook, whichever is easier for you.
* Create a group for just about anything.
* Share information, post photos and links, and stay in touch.
* Discover and join new groups for whatever you’re into.
Facebook Groups are great for…
* Families—share photos, organize vacations.
* Teams—post updates and schedules.
* Neighborhoods—borrow tools, share local news.
* School & Work—collaborate on projects, distribute notes.
5-Stickered for Messenger
Pick as many stickers as you want.
Stick them on before or after you snap a photo.
Decorate photos from your gallery, too.
Drag, pinch, stretch and rotate stickers.
Add captions to complete the scene.
Send your creations to friends with Messenger.
With Home, you can bring the content you care about to the front of your phone. Choose to customize your experience with photos and posts from Facebook and your favorite apps.
• Lock screen: Get time, weather and notifications
• Cover Feed: Browse photos and posts from Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr right from your lock screen
• Wallpaper: Choose whether to customize your wallpaper with Facebook photos
• App launcher: Get to favorite apps quickly
Write in comments below.