Hi, Ladies and Gentleman’s.
I am here with an awesome plugin that you require to implement gamification and game mechanics and techniques to your wordpress website for user engagement..
BadgeOS is the plugin I am going to talk about .. I will present a short description with my experience with this plugin and then provide you with download link and the full description of the plugin provided by its authors.
Short Description BadgeOS
BadgeOS is an plugin for you if you want gamify your website..with badges especially .. its easy to use , it works with creedly integration hence making/designing new badges is very easy.. BadgeOS also supports widges for sidebar and shortcodes for achievements .. in pages..
Overall Rating: 4.4
Ease of Use: 4.8
Ease of Designing Badges: 5.0
Author’s Description and Download Link
Download Link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/badgeos/
BadgeOS™ turns your WordPress site into an achievement, badging and engagement management system. Your users complete steps, demonstrate skills and knowledge, and earn digital badges. Easily define the achievements, organize the badge requirements any way you like, and choose from and combine a range of assessment options to determine whether each task or requirement has been achieved.
Create badges and set up the achievements to earn them. Badges are Mozilla OBI compatible and sharable via Credly, the free web service for managing and displaying lifelong credentials.
BadgeOS is extremely powerful and infinitely extensible. Check out some of the out-of-the-box features:
Design Beautiful Badge and Achievement Images from within WordPress
- Use the integrated Credly “Badge Builder” to create amoxil us professional looking badge images right from within WordPress
- Launch the Badge Builder from any achievement or achievement type editing screen in WordPress admin
- Choose from a variety of badge shapes and border styles
- Select from a library of thousands of Noun Project icons, or upload your own to the center of any badge
- Add or remove a banner with text to your badge
- Full color palette selection for border, fill, icon and banner
- Saves automatically to your WordPress Media Library for easy re-use for other achievements or anywhere else on your site
- Edit previously created badge and achievement images and save new versions to your Media Library
- Simply enter your Credly credentials in the “Credly Integration” settings menu in BadgeOS to enable the Badge Builder. If you don’t have a Credly account, create one for free.
Many ways to define achievements and give badges
- Reviewed submissions
- Auto-approving submissions
- Nominations and review
- Site activity (triggers based on publising posts and pages, commenting and logging in to your site)
- Completing specific other achievements one or a specific number of times
- Completing one, select or all achievements of a specific type
- Point thresholds
- Admin Given Badges
- Community Activity (with the powerful BadgeOS Community Add-on)
- Activity from other popular WordPress plugins. See growing catalog of BadgeOS Add-ons.
Define an Unlimited Number of Achievement Types
- Create as many types of achievement as you like
- Name achievement types whatever you wish
- Easily define how they relate to one another using the ‘Required Steps’ tool
- Set default images for each achievement type or select unique images for every achievement item